My name is Jose Soliz with OGGN, and in this episode of the Energy ScaleUps podcast, we will explore:
- How energy companies are utilizing artificial intelligence to improve safety and reduce their electric generation footprint.
- opportunities for battery energy storage systems manufacturers in the Maldives.
- M&A activity in the energy storage space.
- A recent post on LinkedIn predicting an energy crisis that caught my eye.
- The department of energy’s American made solar prize competition with $5 million up for grabs.
- how the acronym Jedi is being used to support diversity and inclusion.
- And finally, three lessons learned while scaling a business from Starbucks founder Howard Schultz.
Register to win our Weekly Giveaway: www.halliburtonlabs.com/giveaway
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.