My name is Jose Soliz with OGGN, and in this episode of the Energy ScaleUps podcast, we will explore:
- How energy companies are utilizing artificial intelligence to improve safety and reduce their electric generation footprint.
- opportunities for battery energy storage systems manufacturers in the Maldives.
- M&A activity in the energy storage space.
- A recent post on LinkedIn predicting an energy crisis that caught my eye.
- The department of energy’s American made solar prize competition with $5 million up for grabs.
- how the acronym Jedi is being used to support diversity and inclusion.
- And finally, three lessons learned while scaling a business from Starbucks founder Howard Schultz.
Register to win our Weekly Giveaway: www.halliburtonlabs.com/giveaway
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
LinkedIn Group | LinkedIn Company Page | Facebook | modalpoint | OGGN
Facebook Group | LinkedIn Group
Events on Deck: Get Modalpoint’s Monthly Events Email
Get Automatically Notified About Oil & Gas Events Once a Month
Connect with Jose Soliz
LinkedIn | E-Mail | Oil and Gas Global Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More